At Moto Adelaide CFMOTO our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the CFMOTO maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your CFMOTO vehicle.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine CFMOTO parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to CFMOTO’s high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, while you know your motorbike is in good hands, so are you! Customers are welcome to enjoy Moto Adelaide CFMOTO's lounge area, with plasma television and free tea and coffee making facilities, while your vehicle is being serviced.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some key points, together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your CFMOTO vehicle working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on and off road.
If you're driving/riding under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet. For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your CFMOTO vehicle.
The Moto Adelaide CFMOTO service team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.